Sunday, December 20, 2009

I moved... and yes I have been knitting!

So after a month of living with three guys (Alex and I shared a bedroom in a three bedroom apartment) I decided that was all I could take.

Alex and I found a cozy little apartment complex where I'm pretty sure we are the only students. I get a small space to plant, hurrah.



I've knitted a few things...

Socks for him are done but I haven't managed to get a FO picture.


Socks for me, done. Improvised.



Hat that was mostly to try out the pattern because I don't wear hats like this... done.

Pattern: Fake Isle Hat by Amy King




First hat for Alex.

Pattern: The Boy Hat by Elizabeth Heath-Heckman




Second hat for Alex that may already be lost. Improvised.


First baby hat at the request of a neighbor of mine back home who just had her first baby.

Pattern: Greenleaf Baby Hat by Evelyn Uyemura




Strawberry pouch to put a gift card for my mother's Christmas.

Pattern: Fruit Pouch by Kate Buchanan




And I've been diligently working on the Decimal Cardigan. About two weeks ago I ran out of yarn (I was using yarn from the frogged nightmare of my first sweater project, Giselle) and just got two new skeins in the mail yesterday.

I'm working on the yoke, so after that there's just the button band to go! And I can actually wear this one in Florida.

Oh... and we've adopted a kitten from the Humane Society since I posted last. Hiroki was scared shitless of her at first, but now they'll occasionally play together and sometimes he won't notice if she snuggles up to his butt (that dog has one toasty ass). He is not overly fond of the butt snuggling. This is Sakura, she's almost four months old now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...