Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Blog!

Hey guys... new blog. You may know me from Hats Tats N Lace, my previous blog. I stopped posting there because, well... I stopped having so much time to knit. I'd love to get back to blogging (and knitting), but hesitate to revive a blog that is solely knitting/crafting.

So here it is. The life-knitting-crocheting blog. Inspired by Andy in Amsterdam's blog in two ways: first, he writes about his life and includes knitting, so anyone can read. Second, he recently wrote an entry talking about what happens to people's online presence when people die -- mentioning, of course, those blogs that go inactive and readers are forever left wondering what happened?.

I hope to post more about everyday things, what I'm currently knitting or working on, and maybe the crazy finds that are out there.

Check back with me. Be patient, just starting all this up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...