Tuesday, February 16, 2010

pulling out the tools...

I've been dying and recycling enough yarn lately that it's gotten incredibly annoying to sit and wind yarn around Alex's spinning computer chair. And so... I've decided I'm going to make my own swift. Which could end very disastrously, though the odds are with us on this one because Alex has all the handiness that other 20 year old males have yet to gain and I'm a determined little bugger that is addicted to drawing out plans and calculating angles and numbers.

Wish us luck...

In the meantime, my favorite thing I've dyed recently:




620 yds of "Earth," which can be found for sale (with more pictures of a sample of it knit... it's so pretty with all of the colors blended together) in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...